About the company:
Elsa Silgan Metal Packaging S.Ain Skydra, the leading manufacturing company, is currently recruiting the role of Production Supervisor. The primary activity of the company is the production of metal containers. It is the market leader in Greece serving the biggest International and Local Customers mainly in the food and chemical sector, though its two factory side.
- Achieve planned output according to specifications.
- Record operational or production data.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Prepare the weekly manpower schedule and adjust daily as necessary.
- Lead the daily meeting with quality and production planning.
- Set weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to production personnel.
- Monitor the smooth operation of the production equipment to ensure
proper functioning andhighest efficiency.
- Contribute in resolving production problems or equipment malfunctions.
- Supervise the line operators and develop training plans.
- Review best practices with the Production Manager and suggest improvements
- Participate in the Group’s projects.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven working experience as Production Supervisor in the metalor similarindustry
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of a second foreign language( preferably German)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical plan
- Opportunity to gain exposure to a large world/leading organisation
- Extensive training
- Personal and professional development as the company invests heavily on its workforce
Τα βιογραφικά να αποστέλλονται στην ηλεκτρονική διεύθυνση email@example.com